Pain is a part of life. In every dream we pursued and plans we make cannot be completed without the bittersweet taste of pain.
The sensation of pain allows us to know when our bodies need extra care. It signals us to pay attention to it and take steps to reduce and eventually ease the pain. It also prevent us from further hurting a body part.
According to CDC, the impact of pain is immense. Chronic pain impacts nearly every facet of daily life and has been linked to disability, dependence on opioids, higher rates of anxiety and depression, and a reduced quality of life overall.
Psychology Today gives us few reasons why pain is a part of life:
- Pain helps you recognize pleasure. If you felt happy all the time, you wouldn’t recognize it as happiness. We need to experience pain to appreciate happiness.
- Relief from pain boosts pleasure. Pain isn’t pleasurable, but relief from pain is. When pain goes away, you experience increased happiness if you’d never had any pain at all.
- Pain forms social bonds.You may relate to other people more easily when you’ve both endured similar painful events in your life because pain promotes empathy, which is essential to social connection.
- Pain gives you permission to reward yourself. Enduring pain actually makes you enjoy your rewards more. When you have worked out or completed some other difficult task, you are more likely to give yourself permission to enjoy a reward.
- Pain captures your attention. Pain makes you aware of what is going on right now. Whether you’re dealing with a bad headache or experiencing emotional pain, you’ll be focused on what is going on in the moment. Being in the moment is a skill people try hard to gain through meditation, mindfulness, and yoga. Learning how to stay in the moment can help you live a happier life.
Also, there is a need for us to have a trusted companion to help us face the pains and discomforts of the day; something that will be with us wherever and whenever we need it.
Pau Liniment with PSICAPMO extract seeps within the layer of the skin to reach target joints, muscles, connecting tissues, and other affected areas.
Apply Pau Liniment before going to sleep, better after your nightly shower/bath. The soothing scent of Pau Liniment effectively calms the body to a relaxed state of comfort and ease in mobility.
Also rub Pau Liniment on your stiff and tired muscles after a day’s work. A rub of Pau Liniment relieves muscle pains, stiffness and fatigue and alleviate backaches, sprains and strains.
Apply Pau Liniment on affected areas to ease your discomfort from arthritis and rheumatism. A rub of Pau Liniment on your joints, Instead of taking pain relieving pills may save your other organs from harm.
Make Pau Liniment your all-day trusted companion as we embrace and accept our pains as part of our everyday life.