The immune system is very important for our survival; without it, our bodies will be vulnerable to attacks from bacteria, viruses, parasites and many others. It is a network of cells and tissues spread throughout the body that keeps it from being attacked.
The immune system’s capability to keep the body from being assaulted decreases. Due to this reduced capability we are more likely to contract infectious disease including influenza, pneumonia and Covid-19 virus, among others.
Here are some ways to strengthen the immune system:
- Don’t smoke. Smoke damages the sensitive lung tissues making one at high risk for respiratory infections like bronchitis and pneumonia. Tar and other toxins in smoke destroy antibodies giving you less ability to fight off infections and may continue being sick longer.
- Include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Fruits and vegetables provide nutrients like beta-carotene, vitamin C and E and other plant-based food which are rich in antioxidants which reduces oxidative stress.
- Exercise regularly. Physical activities like walking, biking, yoga, or low impact workouts can strengthen the immune system and fights off infection and viruses.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Carrying too much weight has a negative impact on your immune system. Both eating healthy and the physical activity can reduce inflammation and helps immune system healthy and strong.
- If you are drinking alcohol, drink in moderation. Alcohol compromises the body’s immune system and increase the risk of adverse health outcomes. Alcohol consumption is associated with a range of communicable and non-communicable diseases making one vulnerable to COVID-19.
- Get adequate sleep. Ideally our bodies require 7-9 hours of quality sleep to recharge and to keep our immune system strong. Quality sleep can bolster the T-cells (white blood cells) in the body that fight off infections.
- Avoid infection by washing the hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
- Minimize stress. The stress hormone corticosteroid can suppress the effectiveness and ability of the immune system to fight off antigens.
- Get vaccinated. Vaccines mimic the virus or bacteria that causes diseases and triggers the body’s creation of antibodies. The antibodies provides protection when one is infected with the disease-causing virus or bacteria.
- Take natural dietary supplements to maintain optimal immune health.
Natural supplements like PDA Herbal Capsule contain Quinones, nutrients from Vitamin K that act as natural antibiotics that kill germs causing infections and improve general health conditions.
PDA Herbal Capsule is an imported and premium product supplement from Brazil with powerful ingredients that prevent and defend the body against diseases. It is a natural food supplement for those with diabetes, high blood pressure, low immunity, and other common diseases.
PDA Herbal Capsule is 100% NATURAL food supplement of premium quality with no side effects especially to kidney and liver, no adverse reaction to other drugs and no overdose. It is FDA-approved and manufactured by an ISO-certified company.
1 PDA capsule is at 500 mg. For best results, take 1 capsule with a glass of lukewarm water after breakfast per day. For maintenance and maximum results, take 1 capsule 3x a day after every meal.
PDA Herbal Capsule is available in drugstores and supermarkets near you. Visit www.facebook.com/PDACapsule for more details and inquiries.
Source: health.harvard.edu / betterhealth.vic.gov.au