Sleep is important at any age. Scientific research says sleep powers the mind, restores the body and fortifies virtually every system in the body.
The National Sleep Foundation advise that healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night. It is essential in the functioning of our immune system and for our emotional and mental wellness to fight against stress, anxiety, and depression.
It is necessary to improve our sleep today if we are having trouble finding it at night by making sleep our priority while not allowing work or other social activities hamper our sleep schedule.
Moreover, improving sleep hygiene like bedroom setting and sleep-related habits is a way to get better rest.
Here are some examples of sleep hygiene improvements:
- Sticking to the same sleep schedule every day, even on weekends.
- Practice a relaxing pre-bed routine to make it easier to fall asleep quickly.
- Choose a mattress that is supportive and comfortable and outfitting it with quality pillows and bedding.
- Minimize potential disruptions from light and sound while optimizing your bedroom temperature and aroma.
- Disconnect from electronic devices such as mobile phones and laptops for a half hour or more before bed.
- Carefully monitor your caffeine and alcohol consumption and try to avoid consuming them in the hours before bed.
You may also use a topical medication like Pau Liniment to help you get the kind of sleep that you needed.
Apply Pau Liniment before going to sleep, better after your nightly shower/bath. The soothing scent of Pau Liniment effectively calms the body to a relaxed state of comfort and ease in mobility. You may also rub Pau Liniment on your stiff and tired muscles after a day’s work to relieve muscle pains, stiffness and fatigue and alleviate backaches, sprains and strains.
Pau Liniment’s PSICAPMO extract is a potent blend of premium herbs gathered and harvested from deep within the Western and Eastern forests. All of its components are well-documented to have pharmacological value with proven efficacy in reducing pain and inflammation by ancient tribes and modern medicine.
Make Pau Liniment your all-day trusted companion to address sleep-related problems and anxiety while we still are battling the spread of infections every day.
It is not just about the quantity of sleep that counts but the quality also. It is possible to have the complete number of hours required for us to sleep yet wake up feeling unrestored. The quality of sleep determines how refreshed and well-rested we are the following day.
Source: Sleepfoundation.org/ Verywellhealth.com
The information in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Please consult your doctor or other qualified health provider for your questions on any medical condition or health issues.