The Department of Health reported about 11.1 million Filipinos as of July 2021 received first of the two doses of COVID-19 vaccine with estimated 6.1 million received both of the doses.
The government is continuously reminding the people to be vaccinated for the country to achieve a semblance of normalcy.
What’s in the COVID-19 vaccine?
It is important to know the ingredients of the vaccine that we will be submitting ourselves into. Here are the common contents of most COVID-19 vaccines:
- Messenger Ribonucleic Acid (mRNA). The new COVID-19 mRNA vaccines uses a new approach by which mRNA is delivered into our cells to provide the genetic instructions for our own cells to “temporarily” make a specific viral protein ( in this case the coronavirus spike protein) that triggers an immune response.
- Lipids (fats/oils). The role of lipids is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.
- Salts. The salts in the vaccine helps the acidity in the body i.e. potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dehydrate.
- Sugar. The basic table sugar or sucrose helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.
- Acids like acetic acid and citric acid monohydrate.
Vaccines instruct our immune systems to create antibodies that fight specific diseases. The body produces antibodies that respond to an antigen or disease. It likewise creates antibody-producing memory cells which remain alive even after the pathogen (bacteria or virus) is defeated. If the body is exposed to the same virus or bacteria, the antibody response is fast because the memory cells are ready to the disease and helps us avoid getting sick.
To help boost our immunity against diseases, food supplements like Aldrtz PDA Herbal Capsule may help the efficacy of the vaccines. It is an antiviral herbal supplement that provides protection against a number of disease-causing organisms and may also inhibit the growth of infectious virus and bacteria in the body.
Aldrtz’ PDA Herbal Capsule contain Quinones, nutrients from Vitamin K that act as natural antibiotics that kill germs causing infections and improve general health conditions.
PDA Herbal Capsule is 100% NATURAL food supplement of premium quality with no side effects especially to kidney and liver, no adverse reaction to other drugs and no overdose. It is FDA-approved and manufactured by an ISO-certified company.
One (1) PDA capsule is at 500 mg. For best results, take 1 capsule with a glass of lukewarm water after breakfast per day. For maintenance and maximum results, take 1 capsule 3x a day after every meal.
PDA Herbal Capsule is available in drugstores and supermarkets near you. Visit www.facebook.com/PDACapsule for more details and inquiries.
“Iwas Sakit, Iwas Virus”. PDA Herbal Capsule, your Protection, Defense against Diseases.
Source: www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org and www.beyondthemountainwellness.com