One of the most common reasons people cough even when they are not sick is due to cold and dry air. Cough is a classic symptom of cold. Air that is cold and dry will cause your throat to become irritated and force you to cough to try and reverse the feeling.
The more you cough, the more your throat becomes irritated. Here are some ways to combat cold-related cough:
- Use cough drops or hard candy. Menthol and certain cough drops can slightly numb and soothe your sore throat as well as plain hard candy.
- Teaspoon of honey. This traditional remedy for sore throat may help sooth coughs to. Try adding a spoonful to your tea. Don’t give honey to children under 1 year old.
- Drink up. Sipping on drinks will keep your throat moist and comfortable. Just about any drink is good except for alcohol, caffeinated drinks for they can dry you out. Also avoid orange juice and other citrus drinks if they bother your throat.
- Heat-up that drink. Sip some warm tea or chicken soup to heat up your airways. Not only will it hydrate you, the warmth will help break up mucus and makes it easier to cough up.
- Breathe in steam. If a raw, dry throat is making you cough, moisture from steam may help your nose and throat from being too dry and get rid of that back-of-the-throat tickle. The moisture can also ease your breathing and loosen mucus, helping you cough it up.
You may put 2-3 drops of Pau Liniment in a basin of hot water and breathe in the steam to ease your clogged nose and sore throat causing you to cough.
Pau Liniment has PSICAPMO extract which is a potent blend of premium herbs gathered and harvested from deep within the Western and Eastern forests. All its components are well-documented to have pharmacological value with proven efficacy in reducing pain and inflammation by ancient tribes and modern medicine.
You may likewise apply Pau Liniment on the area where you feel pain or on your temple to alleviate your headaches caused by common colds.
Make Pau Liniment your all-day trusted companion to ease your problems caused by common colds and other related pains and discomforts. Applying Pau Liniment after your shower or bath before bedtime will also help you achieve better sleep.