Can you feel the cold air seeps through your clothes especially in the afternoons? What with the BER months, an unexpected temperature change can make one feel a little bit under the weather causing certain symptoms like runny nose, constriction in the airways and common colds.
Common cold is a viral infection of your upper respiratory tract. It’s usually harmless, although it might not feel that way and most recovers within a week or 10 days. It usually appears one to three days after exposure to cold-causing viruses.
Symptoms of common cold may include:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Slight body aches or a mild headache
- Low-grade fever
- General feeling
Cold remedies are almost as common as the common cold. Some remedies might ease your symptoms and keep you feeling miserable.
Here are some common remedies for common colds:
- Stay hydrated. Water, juice, clear broth or warm lemon water with honey helps lossen congestion and prevents dehydration. Avoid alcohol, coffee and caffeinated soads which can make dehydration worse.
- Soothe a sore throat using saltwater gargle. Dissolve ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt in an eight ounce glass of warm water and gargle. This can temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat.
- Sip warm liquids. This is a cold remedy used in many cultures like chicken soup, tea with honey or warm apple juice. This might ease congestion by increasing mucus flow.
- Add moisture to the air. A coll mist vaporizer or humidifier can add moisture to your home, which help loosen congestion. Change the water daily, and clean the unit according to the manufacturer’s instruction.
- Rest. Finally, listen to your body and heed its call when it needs rest; when you feel aches, pains, and discomforts due to colds, allow Pau Liniment to help you out.
Apply Pau Liniment on the affected area or on your temple to alleviate your headaches caused by common colds.
Pau Liniment’s PSICAPMO extract is a potent blend of premium herbs gathered and harvested from deep within the Western and Eastern forests. All its components are well-documented to have pharmacological value with proven efficacy in reducing pain and inflammation by ancient tribes and modern medicine.
Make Pau Liniment your all-day trusted companion to ease your problems caused by common colds and other related pains and discomforts. Applying Pau Liniment after your shower or bath before bedtime will likewise help you have a restful and better sleep. *