Pasma is a common Filipino folk illness which is shared by other indigenous cultures. It is simply put a hot and cold imbalance which is attributed to the interaction of hot and cold.
Cold water is believed to be harmful to one’s health if one has been exposed to heat or any activity that make your body hot.
- Excessive sweating of the palms and feet
- Hand tremors
- Numbness and pain in various parts of the body
- An enhanced appearance in the veins
- Severe fever and cold
What to Do
Here are some simple ways to keep one from Pasma:
- Rest for 30 minutes before washing our hands and feet when we’re tired.
- Relax and take a breather before hitting the shower especially after a tiring day or a heavy workouts.
- Don’t wash your face immediately after a long exposure to fire after cooking.
- A topical remedy may be safer to relieve yourself from pain and discomfort.
- Pau Liniment is your quick, safe and long lasting relief from mild to moderate pain problems. Unlike oral pain relievers, Pau Liniment allows introduction of treatment directly to the affected area. It has PSICAPMO extract, an active ingredient only found in Pau Liniment which reduces pain and inflammation.
The PSICAPMO extract in Pau Liniment seeps deep within layers of skin to reach target joints, muscles, and connecting tissues. It likewise effectively reduce the underlying swelling for much deeper freedom from pain.
The potent blend of premium herbs in Pau Liniment and it soothing scent effectively calms the body to a relaxed state of comfort and ease of mobility.