Cope with Stress in Times of Pandemic – Coping with stress can be trying particularly at this time when most of us are besieged with fears and anxiety due to the pandemic.
Even finding ways to relax can be tough as everyone reacts to stress differently.
When you are having difficulty sleeping, eating, concentrating, and worry so much about your own health or even your job – these can weigh you down.
Here are 5 simple ways which may help you cope:
- Take a break from watching, reading, or listening to news stories including those on social media which could further upset you, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Talk to people you trust. Reconnect.
- Eat healthy and well-balanced meals.
- Take deep breaths, stretch, or meditate. Get plenty of sleep and exercise.
- Take care of your body. Give yourself a massage. Pau Masaje’s four stress-busting scents help boost energy, gives you focus and balance your moods.
Studies show that one of the many benefits of massage is the reduction of stress, which can be both physical and mental.
Massage helps increase relaxation, reduce stress due to pandemic-related concerns and improve the overall mood that will get you through the day.
Pau Masaje’s unique blend of oil and fragrances and specially formulated to revitalize and rejuvenate the body at the comfort of your own home.
The Classic, Peppermint, Orange and Floral scents of Pau Masaje have cooling and refreshing menthol that also moisturizes your skin.
A great way to cope with stress anytime, anywhere.
Pau Masaje is the No. 1 spa in a bottle recommended by the Philippine Association of Massage Therapists.