Aims at providing every Filipinos and their families the opportunity to become their best possible self and enjoy life to the fullest. Aldrtz will help in its realization through Aldrtz Health Care products to maintain wellness and achieve a better life.
We are Aldrtz Distribution, a Sales Division under Aldrtz Corporation and we specialize in insuring that our partners’ and clients’ products are placed within the most available reach of their customers and consumers in the best time possible and in the best possible cost.
Aldrtz believes strongly that every Filipino household deserves to live in a safe and secure environment. Aldrtz Consumer provides every day products that are eco-friendly, safe and affordable without compromising excellent quality. For 25 years of serving the community, Aldrtz will continuously innovate and produce consumer products for better life.
Aldrtz for 25 years in the industry is continuously and consistently innovating products and services for the Filipinos and for better life. Aldrtz Industrial ventures on providing high quality raw materials and supplies for encapsulation, food processing and other related products. In the advent of herbal and plant based food supplements, Aldrtz Industrial will distribute these materials for other manufacturers to ensure quality raw produce.
Aldrtz is a reputable company, primarily engaged in the manufacture, distribution and marketing of essential healthcare products. It maintains a fully accredited 8,000 square meter warehouse and head office in Bacolod City, with satellite offices strategically located in various key cities.
Business with Us
Aldrtz is a reputable company, primarily engaged in the manufacture, distribution and marketing of essential healthcare products. It maintains a fully accredited 8,000 square meter warehouse and head office in Bacolod City, with satellite offices strategically located in various key cities and provinces in the Philippines.
Beyond distribution, Aldrtz believes that of equal importance is the marketing support provided for the products that it carries. Marketing, which serves as the company’s stronghold, plays a vital role in the company’s national operation as well as its fast growing and productive expansion programs.
Beyond placement of our products in distribution channels, Aldrtz focuses its efforts on the products’ off-take. This is where these marketing strategies come in such as:
- PR & Promotions
- Branding and Image-building
- Market Research
- Product & Marketing Development
Its exceptionally prolific market penetration is powered by a total of 150 dominant radio stations covering the entire Philippine archipelago and a total of 40 prestigious regional TV stations. And because of its credibility in the Philippine market it had lavishly maintained its enormously growing distribution pipelines in the following market categories.
- Drugstores Nationwide
- Grocery Stores
- Institutional Accounts
- Tertiary Level Accounts & etc.
- How would I know I have Arthritis?Arthritis is a common disorder that affects your joints causing pain and inflammation, making it difficult to move or stay active. The disease affects your joints or the areas where your bones meet and move. It is most common in the feet, hands, hips, knees and lower back. The two common types of arthritis are
- Why Does My Back Hurt When I Wake Up?Back pain is one of the most common medical conditions reported and is prevalent in nearly all work and industry groups in the Philippines. It is also considered the most predominant occupational diseases. Reports said that as many as 80% of Filipino adults suffer from back pain at some point in their lives and 54%
- Why Do We Need Eight Hours Of Sleep?Sleep is important at any age. Scientific research says sleep powers the mind, restores the body and fortifies virtually every system in the body. The National Sleep Foundation advise that healthy adults need between 7 to 9 hours of sleep per night. It is essential in the functioning of our immune system and for our
- What’s in COVID-19 VaccineThe Department of Health reported about 11.1 million Filipinos as of July 2021 received first of the two doses of COVID-19 vaccine with estimated 6.1 million received both of the doses. The government is continuously reminding the people to be vaccinated for the country to achieve a semblance of normalcy. What’s in the COVID-19 vaccine?